What about BC Sundays?

Can we do a Beach Crab Sunday Get Together/Dive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
(all of this is premised on not making our exalted leader mad at me)

As I am going to be doing stuff for the govt, on Saturdays, and REALLY need to start diving again, how many of you could make it out on a Sunday and (hoping Jeff comes) maybe whipping it up to a BBQ (gotta sample his tritip) status, or at least going to a greasy spoon place after for beer (and if Gabi comes. . .pepsi) and lie telling.

If I can get this dad gum thing working, I will put up a poll.

(This is exploratory only and will be bantered around by the Board of Governors for a good year and a half, to see if we can do Sundays in Jan 2008)

Checking in with joy and gratitude in the New Year,

Tevis

Tevis, I have a feeling that no matter what day we dove you would have some reason not to make it! Yes that is right my Beach Crab brother I am calling you out... How ya like me now:catfight::bash::argument:

I'm beginning to think Tevis is afraid of the water.:rofl3:

John

Harsh responses:no:rofl3:... Tevis my friend, stand up for yourself. I can usually make it on a Sunday. I don't let that religion thing get in the way of my fun....

I know two people that don't stand a chance in the K2Scuba dry suit give-away contest.

Rich whos side are you one? I will remember this tomorrow night at diner will see whos got stuff to give out!

I think Tevis is scared of the water...

Rich stop trying to get on Tevis' good side.:mooner:

John

Tevis, I have a feeling that no matter what day we dove you would have some reason not to make it! Yes that is right my Beach Crab brother I am calling you out... How ya like me now

Niice. . .

Jeff, you know all those sweetheart deals on the rebreather and submarine that you wanted. . . .

Welp, refer back to this email. . .

Now who is laughing funny boy? :dork2:

I'm beginning to think Tevis is afraid of the water.:rofl3:

John

John, your submarine is still in the sweetheart column. Watch it pal! :no

Harsh responses:no:rofl3:... Tevis my friend, stand up for yourself. I can usually make it on a Sunday. I don't let that religion thing get in the way of my fun....

I know two people that don't stand a chance in the K2Scuba dry suit give-away contest.

:rofl3:
FINALLY, there is an adult in the hoouse

Rich, I am giving you a submarine. . . and on the demo day, your drysuit is reserved.

Rich whos side are you one? I will remember this tomorrow night at diner will see whos got stuff to give out!

I think Tevis is scared of the water...

Of course I am ascared of that cccold water! Maybe Gabi , Ren or Dave will take me under their wings.

Beach Crabs, where being scared makes you sexy!

Rich stop trying to get on Tevis' good side.:mooner:

John

. . .Just lost your submarine! :mooner:

Tevis has a good side?

Now, my feelings are hurt, dontcha remember when we cuddled after that scarey/cold dive?

Love to my Brothers (being nice to Jeff so that I can dive with Kristina),

Tevis:wink:

Back
Top Bottom