Birthday dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I just found out Ricks Birthday is on the 3rd... I think he's turning 80? No wait its the big 50!
We are having dinner at Joes Crab Shack in Ventura Thursday the 3rd at 6PM and all are welcome.
Please post if you can make it so I can make reservations.
Oh yeah by the way it's a surprise!!!! just kidding.

Happy Birthday Rick! see you Thursday
image.php

That is a most excellent idea. Rick has been such a good friend I'd love to come and tease him about the big 50 B-Day. Maybe he can tell us some stories about diving back in the good-old-days!

Oh so this is where the info is I forgive you guys. I'll be there to celebrate with the old man.:D

John

So rick was telling me this story of how he got real pissed at his good friend Moses for ruining the diving...
crossing_the_red_sea.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I caught Jeff cleaning his dive gear yesterday after the dive
diverinwasher.jpg

EXTREME GEAR WASHING! In your younger years I am sure you would of tried it... But back in YOUR day that whole wash board would of hurt!

I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to make it out of work early enough to join up. Have a Happy Birthday, Rick!

Thank you, Ken. You are going to at least have to make it out to a dive real soon.

Rick

With a grateful heart, much blessings to Rick, my friend, my partner (Gabi :eyebrow:) and the guy who was my gentle and patient diving mentor as I progressed up the ranks as a professional.

I am a Beach Crab senior diver/mentor because of the time, the patience, and the gifts Rick has given to me.

He is a gift to us all.

Happy Birthday Rick, and Im sad that I cant be there with all of you (I have prior commitments on THURSDAYS)

I will be there in spirit with you all, and lets continue the merriment at a divesite!

Tevis

Back
Top Bottom