Grenada Sculpture Garden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmps

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My 17 YO daughter saw an article on the sculpture garden off Grenada. I searched but haven't found a post from anyone who has dived it. Any experience with this? We are going on a cruise that stops there. I hadn't planned on diving on Grenada but she is really enthuiasitic about seeing this. What op would you recommend?

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry for what seems like a late reply, haven't been on Scubaboard in months..

The underwater park is worth visiting, the last installation went in earlier this summer.

You can use any dive operator on the island for a trip, dive difficulty caters for simple to more experienced (has wall, deep, shallow parts to dive) and best of all most of the scultpures (if not all) are visible from a snorkelers eye view (assuming viz is decent of course) as they're all fairly shallow.

See this link for the sculptures Jason de Caires Taylor, Underwater Sculpture, Artificial Reefs, Moilinere Bay Grenada, Statues and Art, Provincia de Crotone, Underwater Sculptor

And this link for dive operators : Grenada Scuba Diving Association

cheers

Thanks for the info. You are the first person that I have heard from with any experience with the site. My daughter doesn't have a lot of experience and it is good to know that she would still be able to dive it.

Back
Top Bottom