Top 10 wreck wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man oh man this list is just getting biger and biger ever day.
I just talk to the ca wreck diving club about joining so i hope that i get to go on one cool cail wreck a mouth but fl the lakes ever down under has some crazy wrecks what to do with the list will id like more plz keep them coming thanks you for thos that post to topic or sand up for me :)

This is a good one; Cornelia B. Windiate, wooden schooner sank in 1875, near Alpena, Michigan - still has topsail yard attached to the mast, lots of rigging, 180 to the lakebed, but there's lots to see on the deck.

Cornelia B. Windiate

Also the Northwind, steel freighter, sank 1926 in the North Channel between Manitoulin Island and the north shore of Lake Huron. Max depth 120, well preserved cabins, portholes, painted wooden cabin interiors, but apparently lots of easily-stirred up silt. I missed doing this one this summer, the charter filled up too fast.

Northwind

wow thoes wrecks loot really cool that wooding one is in freat shap on the list for sure

wow thoes wrecks loot really cool that wooding one is in freat shap on the list for sure

There are a lot of VERY intact wooden wrecks in the Great Lakes, you definetly should make a trip here someday.

Scapa Flow wrecks, Chuuk lagoon, Dunderberg (Lake Huron), Jodrey and Oconto (St. Lawrence River), Newfoundland wrecks mentioned in a previous post, two as yet unnamed wrecks off Picton, Ont in 170 ft water.

I agree with your list here. Fortunately I've got a few of these in my log book. However don't bother with the Oconto. There is not much left to see. Do more dives on the Jodery instead.

I agree with your list here. Fortunately I've got a few of these in my log book. However don't bother with the Oconto. There is not much left to see. Do more dives on the Jodery instead.

thanks for that ill make you to do that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom