Top 10 wreck wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scapa Flow wrecks, Chuuk lagoon, Dunderberg (Lake Huron), Jodrey and Oconto (St. Lawrence River), Newfoundland wrecks mentioned in a previous post, two as yet unnamed wrecks off Picton, Ont in 170 ft water.

Scapa Flow wrecks, Chuuk lagoon, Dunderberg (Lake Huron), Jodrey and Oconto (St. Lawrence River), Newfoundland wrecks mentioned in a previous post, two as yet unnamed wrecks off Picton, Ont in 170 ft water.

two unnamed wrecks riad eye brow

There is also a story about a Cargo Vessel that (so is it told) brought in the

times off the Spanish Calristwar(was a seldom zivil war)some part off the the

Spanish gold to Russia to hide bevor the Republikanian troops and it disapeart

forever.....Some seek it until today....

E.L.7*

10? I could never narrow it down that far. Shoot there are probably 300 great wrecks off the coast within 150 miles of where I live.

I'd like to see them all.

:D

We have several unnamed wrecks right here off San Diego. Mouse over some of the dots to get more details:

San Diego Wreck Diving

MDL is minimum deco limits (aka recreational dives). Although it's not phrased very well, I believe rjack is trying to say that 18 months from recreational dives to 250 feet is too fast.

MDL is minimum deco limits (aka recreational dives). Although it's not phrased very well, I believe rjack is trying to say that 18 months from recreational dives to 250 feet is too fast.

Seems to me this is a rather generalized statement.

Wouldn't it depend on who you dove with as an instructor/mentor AND how often you were able to dive?

What I mean is if one did not have to go to work every day like I do, one could be diving every day and racking experience and knowledge at an exponential level.

Just a thought, I have no idea how often the OP can or will dive.

If I understand correctly, the OP has already clarified that he is tri-mix certified and currently doing Tech 1 level dives ... he's just considering changing agencies. So perhaps we can just drop the witch hunt and focus on the original question.

Sorry for the hijack, Matt. I'm interested in hearing more about cool wrecks too.

The Spiegel and Duane are fantastic wreck dives! I just went for my wreck diving cert. last weekend, and these were two of the 8 dives we did. I loved both of them, as well as the Benwood, Sea Emperor and Ancient Mariner. I'm looking forward to diving many more wrecks as I'm now addicted (doesn't take much....lol), so I really appreciate this thread to get some ideas. Thanks, everyone! <kiss, kiss, kiss>

I agree the Daune and Benwood are great dives.

Back
Top Bottom