Hello from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

larry1

New
Reaction score
Hi all just a quick line to say hello.I,v been diving for about 4 years now in a bsac club here in Ireland and love it.I,v just been made safty officer in my club and was looking for some help and tips about any web sites or just any good info i could bring to my new post . Our club is only 5 years old now and has only found it,s feet in the last couple of years.I hope to get to know some of ye soon so i,ll wait to here from ye soon.

Hi Larry, I am in Ireland too, near the PSAC but I don't dive with them. As a matter of fact I don't dive in Ireland at all, just warm waters.

Welcome! You'll find a lot of good info and a few grumpy divers here as well.

Thanks shekes can,t belive u have,t dived in Ireland i am in Cork where about are you based.Great diving in down here.

Welcome!
Although I'm from the US, my mother's family (McGee) was from County Antrim. You will find lots of friends here.
I would love to dive Scapa Flow.

Scapa flow is off the very tip of Scotland two of our members went over last week i have,t seen them since i,ll have a chat with them and if i,m talking to you again i,ll fill you in on what it is really like.
Have any of your clubs got web sites i,d like a look at them our club site is The Sovereign Dive Club Cork
That is not my picture under the safety officer it has to be updated in the next week or so

Welcome to the ScubaBoard.
My lovely bride is always bugging me about going to Ireland. She has family in Kinlough. I told her, If the diving was good I would consider it.

Thank ye kindly. I would love to know more about Scapa Flow.

Nice web site. The dive shop I was affiliated with closed a couple of years ago so I don't have a local shop now. Maybe someone will adopt me.

From one up north, hello and welcome to the biggest and best time[-]waster[/-]spender you'll ever find! :D

:DThanks for all the welcomes but anybody any ideas about the rolls of a safety offier in my dive club.I know it means to check pool and boat safety and diving safety but is there any format on what to do, any web sites to look at any club sites where i could look at safety staments.I,m very new to this so any help will be greatfully recived.

Back
Top Bottom