How do i ask Mares about a problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djzzzz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have nemo dive computer i bought new few month ago in USA i am now in Davao and my dive computer is losing the second marks from 39 to 49 seconds .I know other dm who has same problem here .I wrote to you and you had dealer in manila write and ske me to bring to manila in person 1200 miles away not good .I email back offered to ship to them ups not word back so i need help with problem
thank you
David

David,
If you have a receipt showing the Nemo is still under warranty, you can take it to any authorized Mares dealer. They will in turn send it back to their local Mares distributor where it will either be repaired or replaced. Mares has a worldwide warranty policy.

Sorry I'm not too sure where Davao is, sounds remote. I can try to find a short list of dealers that will help you if you like. Please be a little more specific about your location.

Zack,
even though I'm not David, Davao is in the south Phillipines. If you Google Earth it you'll find it, it's the largest island south of Manila

Best regards
1011ster

Hello Zack
Thank you for writing ,I am from Portland Oregon small world .I am in Davao Philippines no dealer here .The dealer is in Manila i asked them what i could do they said i need to bring in person to them .
But that is 1200 hundred miles

I'm not sure why the dealer is requiring you bring it in person. Is it possible for you to communicate with them on the phone and discuss this? Is this a dealer or distributor? Have you tried contacting Dynamic Sports Grp? These are two Mares Distributors dynamic@tri-isys.com or

Aquaventure House
Mayapis St corner St Paul St
San Antonio Village

Makaty - Manila
+632 925-1534

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom