There's a new divemaster in town!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like we'll miss each other. I'll be in Abigris Caye in Jan.

I've never been there, but that's where this trip is to. I went to Blackbird Caye last July out on Lighthouse Atoll. I was not impressed. The folks I'm going with have been before and they liked it.

Is January too early for whalesharks?

I've never been there, but that's where this trip is to. I went to Blackbird Caye last July out on Lighthouse Atoll. I was not impressed. The folks I'm going with have been before and they liked it.

Is January too early for whalesharks?

I was under the impression Whale sharks showed up right after the full moons. If that is truely the case them we get there the night of the full moon. Abigris Caye is where we have a condo rented. Right on the water with a 300' Dock. Eco Divers actually come to the Dock to pick up from what I hear. I am hoping to get 5 days in.

Ambergris Caye is one of my favorite places. We will be there the end of Feb for the Jerry Jeff Walker concert and diving.

Ambergris Caye is one of my favorite places. We will be there the end of Feb for the Jerry Jeff Walker concert and diving.

mine too - absolutely loved it!!!

and phil........ totally jealous of your trip in 2 weeks....would have loved to dived with you again! hope you have an awesome time!!! i want to see your pics when u get back.... BTW - whens the next party????????? i miss everyone!
Be safe!

I was thinking about having one next weekend, but Tony pointed out that VetteFest is next weekend. Not that I'm going, but.............

There will be plenty of pics I'm sure. :)

I like the new tag. I got one for Red, now I need to get one for the truck.

thanks for the compliments on the tag - wanted to show off my favorite passion on my favorite toy. lol. what did u get for Red?
will look for you later on the boards......... cya!

Liv2dyv

But in caps. The forum censor keeps changing it to lower case.

awesome! at the next party you'll have to pull red out of the garage and take a pic of the 2 vettes/plates side by side! hope to see you soon!

Saturday at 6.

Are you going to wash my car before we take the pic? :)

Back
Top Bottom