Electrical contractor's a question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubbachicken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
my future she who must be obeyed wants me to relocate to the US to be with her there, what kind of deal is it to make my electrical qualifications work there

LOL, "my future she who must be obeyed" ... every state has differant contractor lic requirements and most will expect being in the trade for a certain time. To get a job with an exsisting contractor will be easy just about anywhere in the USA as we are so very short of techs in the mechanical & electrical field. Good luck!

LOL, "my future she who must be obeyed" ...
Good luck!

tell me it's not the way, we all think we wear the pants, but when it comes down to it

it's best to let them know who's boss right from the get go :wink:
life is much easier that way
anything for a quiet life

If you're moving to SoCal ...send me your resume . If you can pass a FBI security check and have a valid green card contact me ...I'm hiring right now. We specialize in government contracting which requires you have completed an accredited apprentice program. Otherwise you will need to enter a California approved apprentice program. You will need to be able to get onto any federal, state and local facility ie, military bases, federal buildings, border stations, prisons, schools, etc...again an FBI check will be critical.

We are a heavy construction company so if you are used to roping houses and service work you may want to pass on us. We train our employees to do all facits of electrical construction from underground utilities like FO, Telecomm and medium voltage splicing up-69kVolt to interior building wiring up to specialized control wiring for home land security devices occasionally we do overhead distirbution line work up to 12kVolt. We travel to all of the southwest region of the USA including but not limited to Hawaii and the Solomon Islands/Guam and Alaska.

If you're moving to SoCal ...send me your resume . If you can pass a FBI security check and have a valid green card contact me ...I'm hiring right now. We specialize in government contracting which requires you have completed an accredited apprentice program. Otherwise you will need to enter a California approved apprentice program. You will need to be able to get onto any federal, state and local facility ie, military bases, federal buildings, border stations, prisons, schools, etc...again an FBI check will be critical.

We are a heavy construction company so if you are used to roping houses and service work you may want to pass on us. We train our employees to do all facits of electrical construction from underground utilities like FO, Telecomm and medium voltage splicing up-69kVolt to interior building wiring up to specialized control wiring for home land security devices occasionally we do overhead distirbution line work up to 12kVolt. We travel to all of the southwest region of the USA including but not limited to Hawaii and the Solomon Islands/Guam and Alaska.

wow, thanks, i should be able to pass an FBI checks, as i have high UK security clearance from working in prisons and hospitals across the UK
i will be arcoss the wrong side of the country though, boston MA is where i'll be heading, at some point next year

Just remember our house current is 110 volt and not 220 and our plugs look different :eyebrow:

thanks for that, was wondering why the plugs were different

Moving to Boston ...you must really love your "my future she who must be obeyed " ...

Moving to Boston ...you must really love your "my future she who must be obeyed " ...

Come on. Don't discourage the guy.

Learning to talk like Pilgrim isn't that hard. And Herding Turkies isn't that unusual a hobby. :shakehead:

Art

thanks guys, what's with the :shakehead:
won't be able to take my other hobby with me
bimba5984.jpg

won't have where to keep it :(

That looks like the typical vehichle found burning on the side of I5 in SoCal...you sure you don't want to move to the OC

Back
Top Bottom