Barefoot in Cozumel hit the spot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have looked high and low for this type of massage in or around the Topeka Kansas area. Most of the therapist have never heard of it. No where to be found! Looks like I might have to go the Cozumel to try this out. (I could probably find a therapist in Kansas City or Lawrence but would rather co to Coz!) My husband and I are BIG fans of message therapy. (Sometimes twice a week) Like Christie says" It keeps me pain free."

I will chime in here also. I gave a massage as a gift to my wife on our trip back at the first part of August and have heard her rave about it so much that we are going to treat each other to the Sally treatment on our next trip. Thanks Sally, I scored big points and you did all the work.

Thank you NitroxAZ! Wow, she's got you hooked. I'll have to give her a commission. Just kidding!!!

Bluewaterdive, I sent you a PM with the name of a therapist about an hour from you. Enjoy!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Well, I'll join the chorus.... Sally is a wonderful therapist and a really nice person. I recommend her to everyone I know going to Cozumel.

Sally, i tried to find you one of the last times i was down. maybe we'll meet this trip. i'll be down oct 25, hope to see you then. Terry

Sally, i tried to find you one of the last times i was down. maybe we'll meet this trip. i'll be down oct 25, hope to see you then. Terry

Just e-mail her and get your appointment scheduled now!! Then there's no worries about whether she can fit you in!!:D You'll be SO glad you did!!
(And she sends you a map so you can actually find her!!)

I highly recommend that you make arrangements and a reservation with Sally prior to your arrival. You won't find her simply by walking around and asking where she's located. You'll end up being directed to the closest massage place or they'll say, "I don't know/never heard of her, etc."

If you have an appointment with her, she can give you very clear instructions to find her. Her address is not published on the internet for privacy reasons.

Massage: Barefoot in Cozumel

barefoot@prodigy.net.mx
or
smallsal@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom