Britney's VMA Performance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think some one needs to take Britt and Lohan to the side and give them a spanking,then shake the living crap out of them. These girls are way out of control,Where were their mothers,and couldn't mom's say no!! If you ask me (and I know no one did )but, Rehab for them 2 is a joke. And putting Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie in jail, another joke. These girls are spoiled. Give me a paddle! I'll spank them till their Bums are Beet red. LOL Turtle gal

the rehab I mean is: no special privileges (sp?), can't check yourself in and out and a mandatory 6 months - 1 year. Nothing posh or catered. Yes, that is inhumane to them, but it is fine for others and it would bring them down to earth.

I just don't think rehab will work for them until they really want to go. They keep going to get good PR but that obviously isn't going to work.

Tell you what, any women out there on SB who has had two kids and has a better body, speak up.

Britney may have a decent body for someeone who has had two kids...problem is she isn't just an average joe. She gets paid millions to be a performer...and today that means: looks and "talent." If she hasn't gotten her body back yet (which is bad for Hollywood standards-look at Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes, etc) she didn't have to wear that. MTV had a nice corsette for her to wear that would have covered up some *ehem* areas...but she said it wasn't "sexy" enough and opted for the awful black thing.

These girls are spoiled. Give me a paddle! I'll spank them till their Bums are Beet red. LOL Turtle gal

Save yourself the effort... give ME a paddle and I'll spank their cute little bums myself!

Seriously, these girls are indeed spoiled and get far too much press in this star-crazed society. Keep in mind "we" made them this way ("we" being society as a whole that can't stop viewing, reading, etc.).

Interesting that I can't think of a single male twenty-something star that seems to exhibit such poor behavior. I'm sure there are a number of them, but they don't seem to get the press that the Lohans, Spears, Ritchies and Hiltons get.

Seriously, these girls are indeed spoiled and get far too much press in this star-crazed society. Keep in mind "we" made them this way ("we" being society as a whole that can't stop viewing, reading, etc.).

It's a demonstration of the dark side of humanity. They're pushed to stardom at a young age for their potential to make millions for producers, then a part of society seems to revel in their downfall. Kind of sick.

Brittney who?? Is she a diver?

i would be happy to not hear about their personal lives. it isn't that "we" ask for it, the media covers them so intently you can't change a channel without hearing something about a celebrity. Doesn't matter if it is tv or radio. Seeing as how they are adults they are completely responsible for their actions. Society didn't make them try drugs or drink alcohol. And surely society hasn't made any of them drive while under the influence (of anything). People need to take responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming everyone else. If they didn't want to be famous they wouldn't be.

The weight issue with Britney shouldn't be an issue at all. Her body looks great. I have seen A LOT bigger people in bikini's but if they are comfy with themselves then so be it.

Britney did act as though it was her first time in front of an audience-- scared blank look on her face and just out of it.

I didn't watch it, and I didn't miss it. Call me crazy, but I have better things to do with my brain than fill it with the antics of lip-synching trailer trash moms pretending to dance. Just because it's on doesn't mean it's worth watching.

There are many talented and interesting performers out there... why focus on the bottom of the barrel?

Liposuction and drug withdrawall ...she'll rally !

It's a demonstration of the dark side of humanity. They're pushed to stardom at a young age for their potential to make millions for producers, then a part of society seems to revel in their downfall. Kind of sick.
:god: well said! This is exactly what MTV wanted. Look, even we are talking about it here on a diving board. Looks like "they" were successful again at demanding our attention, time, and money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom