Mt. Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quaack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I went to mt storm saturday with some people from washington scuba.
We got in 2 dives, one to 90'.
Temp was 89 top to bottom!
Sad to see someone has damaged the motorcycle, & the plaque is nowhere in sight. I cannot understand this iresponsable behavior.
Good diving with you, Sam.

Dave

I haven't been there in a bit, but with all the fishing, someone pulled the line to one of the platforms and cut it. I wouldn't think a diver would purposely hurt the bike or the plaque. But, you never know. 89 degrees- ick! Way too warm for me.
-J

What was the vis? If it's fair, I might have to make a trip out there this weekend. Fair to me is 10-15 feet, or able to see fish at arms length.

Quaack:
I went to mt storm saturday with some people from washington scuba.
We got in 2 dives, one to 90'.
Temp was 89 top to bottom!
Sad to see someone has damaged the motorcycle, & the plaque is nowhere in sight. I cannot understand this iresponsable behavior.
Good diving with you, Sam.

Dave

heya dave:
yes, it is sad that someone would go out of their way to destroy the motorcycle that was sank upright & the plaque that mentioned the diver that once owned the bike.
What i learned about from Three Rivers Scuba ctr. was the owner loved the sport of diving like each one of us & his fight with grave illness came to a end & his last wish was to have his motorcyle erected their in his memory.
I really can't believe that a fellow diver would destroy someone property. Sad...

Yes dave , same here, i also enjoy the nice day & the 2 dives with you.

Sam.

That is disgusting! I can't think a fellow diver would destroy or damage the motorcycle and I wonder if someone fishing is not at fault. Personally I have found the fishermen at Mt. Storm somewhat uncooperative with the divers. I have literally been bobbing the water waiting to descend down to the first dive line and had fishermen right smack behind me in their boats with no regard to diver safety.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom