What Do You Brag About Most?

What diving accomplishment are you most happy about?

• The [b]deepest[/b] dive I did

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • My [b]longest[/b] dive

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • My [b]furthest[/b] penetration

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • The [b]lowest vis[/b] dive I did

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • The [b]tightest[/b] penetration dive I did

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The [b]funnest[/b] dive I've gone on

Votes: 54 48.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Which diving accomplishment is most fulfilling to you?

Diving doubles I suppose. The weight is very difficult for me to handle.

So far, just getting my C card.
Spencer

Well I try not to brag. In fact, I pride myself on not bragging. I probably brag less than anyone else I know, and certainly am better at it than most people. This despite diving deeper, using less air and having only the best gear. Obviously I certainly brag less than all of you that voted.:D

You do realize that most guys that have gone through puberty already are gonna choose the deepest/tightest penetration, right?

However, despite being 18 and male, I chose deepest dive, only because I have gone to 130 feet and that's deeper than any of my diving friends, other than the buddy that dropped down there with me in Hudson Grotto :)

merxlin:
Well I try not to brag. In fact, I pride myself on not bragging. I probably brag less than anyone else I know, and certainly am better at it than most people. This despite diving deeper, using less air and having only the best gear. Obviously I certainly brag less than all of you that voted.:D
My only fault it that I'm too modest. :D

The fact that I've done as much as I have, without hurting myself...........or anyone else for that matter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom