Hi again from Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was registered last month and the board must have eaten my registry. I am a new to SCUBA diver. I will begin my open water diver class next Wednesday from Inland SCUBA in Idaho Falls, Idaho. It is an SSI affiliated school. I really don't know which training organization is best. I just want to learn to dive.

I am a 40 something that grew up on National Geographic and Jaques Costeau specials. I always wanted to dive, but hadn't gotten around to it. I feel as though a new world awaits.

Welcome Aboard!
Good luck with your class, you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions, the folks around here are real good about giving advice. Remember to let us know how your training is going.

Now jump in and have some fun!

smilies-41093.png

I don't know if I welcomed you before the crash or not, as so much was lost - but I like to Howdy everyone. Now that we seem to be stable: HOWDY!

Let me know if I can help you here..

:cowboy: don

I think the individual instructor means for than affiliation. I am sure you will have a great time learning how to dive!

Welcome to diving. I hope to dive with you sometime, since I am in Idaho Falls. My friends an I are always exchanging dive location notes. Drop me note sometime...

happywave.gif
Hi Pirate, good luck with your course and Welcome to :sblogo:

welcome to the board. have fun and dive safe. a new and intersting world does await you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom