reef lines at pepper park?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech108diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello guys. About how far are the 1st and second reef lines at Pepper park in Ft. Pierce?

Me and a buddie where talking about it and he thinks they are many yards closer then I do.

The reef line begins about 50 yds out. It's an easy swim. The walk from the parking lot to the water is the most difficult part

Hi this is scubadmike the first reef is about 200 yards off shore THE VIS.POOR!! & at the state park south of PEPPER PARK rangers said also poor conditions !!Next weekend the 25th I got a groop togher to go to LAUDERALE THATS A SHORE DIVE ALSO!!
If interested E-mail me scubadmike@netzero.net

It's a whole lot less then 200yds...I guesstimate 50 to maybe 75ys...200yds is 2 whole football fields!

The third reef line is about 200 yards or so. The first one is pretty close.

Thanks Joe I should have just called you lol. Hey I think I have another OW student for you. Whens your next class?

With these seas...Viz will be zero. Next weekend class I'll target for Sat of Labor day weekend. If the holiday isn't going to work...I'll go to the following weekend. I prefer to start earlier since the windy seas are with us for a bit and hurricane season is hard on us

I think Joe is right. The first reef line is not that far out. I usually drop on the first reef, then swim to the second reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom