TSDT Possum Kingdom Lake Dive May 31 - June 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony, You would think going down 20 to 16 would be faster but it's not. The best route is to go to Mineral Wells to 337 then hit 16 to the lake. I'll be out Saturday. Hope you see you then.

Richard

hey tony (and everyone else)

i will be out on and in the pk around noon on friday, so that i can get set up at the scout camp that i will be working at this summer. so if your driving in and need help i will be providing my cell number so that you can contact me and i will lead you in.

Dan White

aka
scubatooth

..any suggestions on getting there from Denton? Is 35W to loop 820, loop 820 to I-20 to Weatherford the best way? If so what's the easiest way to find y'alls camp from Weathorford?

Also, you may have to PM me your cell phone # in case I get close but can't find you all.

I plan to get a map of the lake that shows the local roads. That should help. Are there any landmarks near or on the way to your camp that will let me know I'm on the right path? We'll probably come down on Saturday morning. Anyone know how long of a drive(timewise) it is from Denton?

zag

im working on driving directions now and will post them (shortest and simpliest routes ) and then will have the map up tonight but also i will be putting up signs on the road to the event so you dont get lost.

tooth

Well guys I am gonna be doing my best to come down late friday night probably, Just hope that my POS car decides to stop overheating... lets all hope i don't have a busted hose or a water pump broke... If I don't show its cause my car decided to go out (agian)

Well-
Somethings leaking good.. please don't be a waterpump

Here is a link to a map that I posted earlier in the thread, http://www.allenhost.com/albums/album38/aab.sized.jpg , it shows the area and roads around the end of the lake where we will be located as well as some of the dive spots where I will be taking people on the boat.

PS. If anyone has any questions now would be the time to ask!!

Not coming going to Travis instead. Have to make business trip early Monday. Too hectic to try and get back and get organized for that.

Any ideas on the Lake temp yet?? Lake Travis is still pretty cold when you get down below 40 ft .... so I'm wondering how cold PK will be......

:rolleyes:

ok directions and some other details are now available on the other thread so take a look at it

Back
Top Bottom