show us your RB'er!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Great Shots and Stories, Just love them

It is a bit discerning though, that my wife has posted more replies in the RB Section than me and I am the one with the rebreather :rofl3:

almity1:
:D Great Shots and Stories, Just love them

It is a bit discerning though, that my wife has posted more replies in the RB Section than me and I am the one with the rebreather :rofl3:

she's been doing a great job keeping the rebreather section going here on SB, in more of a cross over community. Less of an us and them feel here. You guys will probably stay more connected with your OC buddies that way. maybe her enthusiasm is an indication that it's not going to be 3 years after all. a Copis just might be the ticket for her.:eyebrow:

Gill Envy:
she's been doing a great job keeping the rebreather section going here on SB, in more of a cross over community. Less of an us and them feel here. You guys will probably stay more connected with your OC buddies that way. maybe her enthusiasm is an indication that it's not going to be 3 years after all. a Copis just might be the ticket for her.:eyebrow:

Yes, she has done an excellent job.

Our circle of friends transcend from OC to RB and the number of people we know on RB's is growing.

People in the middle "the moderates" are starting to ask questions on RB's.

Despite having only 16 hours up, I have been asked by one of our local Scuba Clubs to give a talk on the Meg, but I am going extend the talk by giving an insight on RB diving itself and explain that it is not only for Deep or Deeper diving, and encourage others to look at other units as well. They would be crazy not too. :lotsalove:

Even though OC will never be replaced, RB diving is where Nitrox was about 12 - 15 years ago, as time goes on it will become an option, especially if the bigger Scuba companies become involved.

Dive Safe

while almity1 has been working on his weights and bouyancy ive been taking video of his trim so he can check it out and make more changes..... give me a few days and i might splice it together so you guys can see some of the changes that have happened in a few hours of diving

nice to see his face finally out of the sand :D

DiveTub:
Some photos on a recent to the South China Sea

Heavy
pre.jpg

Chriso and everyone, what is that thing that is holding his bail out on his backside called???

It's either the Dive Rite sidemount buttplate or the Golem Gear CCR sidemount.

I have the Golem Gear CCR sidemount and love it. Moves the bailout bottles out from under your arms giving you better movement and reach. It takes a bit of getting used to and a few dives to get everything adjusted right but once it's set up you don't even know the bailout bottles are there.

5-12-2007053.jpg

Well, here we go!
Recently purchased an Inspo Vision, trained by Simon Liddiard in Lombok, Indonesia. Photos taken by a french guy on the dive. Diving on a WWII Japanese Sub chaser in around 40m on the 2nd to last dive of the course.
JD

Attachments

• 9may07 041A.jpg
    9may07 041A.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 124
almity1:
Chriso and everyone, what is that thing that is holding his bail out on his backside called???
That particular one looks like the Armadillo from Golem Gear. The DR is quite a bit wider/larger. Both seem to work quite well. I've used the Golem one and am quite pleased.

Ooooh Ooooh, can I play?

I don't have a rebreather yet (at least not an U/W one), but I just have to share some pictures of my favorites:

rebreather05WorldsCheapestRebreather.jpg

STUD_Rebreather.jpg

PALS_Rebreather.jpg

And now, one from someone I respect:

compare.jpg

Back
Top Bottom