New diver to the area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackhawkdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys just wanted to say hi. My name is Jason and i just got out of the army, found out that military cert means nothing lol so getting certified at scuba west starting on the 17th. Lookin for a dive buddy after cert to dive in the sarasota/venice area with me and my 15 yr old brother. I am into wreck diving and general lets go look for stuff dives (its what i did in the army). Hit me up if you know of any good places or want to go out sometime.

Welcome to the 'Board, Jason. If you ever decide to head up to the panhandle area, let me know. I'm just outside of Marianna and will be diving the springs and the gulf practically every day.

Jason, welcome!!! Please join us for this dive!!!

Welcome back to civilian life, Jason! You'll meet plenty of dive buddies on Scubaboard. People are always planning trips. Hope to meet you at Venice, Sept. 1st.

I was a Uh-60 Blackhawk crewchief (hence the name) got my diving experience with the 160th for downed hawk recovery....

smilies-35309.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...?
03.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums.

Im Sorry Don for stealing your welcome I just need to use it for this guy!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hey Jason. Welcome to scubaboard. I dive Venice all the time and head up to cave country for a weekend of diving every other month or so. I can't make the Sept. 1st shindig, but I'll see you around VB sometime.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom