Quick Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasondcrawford

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, I've got a quick request/favor to ask :D

My brother, Aaron, just moved to Mesa, Arizona. We recently submitted an essay to Scubadiving magazine and were selected as a finalist. As a result, Aaron is in the process of getting certified (Finally!), and if our essay gets enough votes, he can get a new set of gear as well!

If you could go to this link

http://www.scubadiving.com/scuba_search_vote/

and scroll about halfway down to Aaron Crawford -- there is a picture of him holding his 2-year old daughter -- and vote for a fellow Arizonian, it would be much appreciated! I'm sure he'll thank you if you should ever run into him at one of the murky AZ lakes.

I almost voted for the hot chick... but I voted for yours as an fellow AZ guy....

Ok...I voted also!!! Hope it goes well for him!!!

ffhamm:
I almost voted for the hot chick... but I voted for yours as an fellow AZ guy....

I voted for the hot chick. The first one. Besides words like "spermacetis" scare me.

At first I thought I'd vote for the hot chick also.

Then I read about the two women cancer survivors and thought they deserved it more...

Then I saw the picture of your brother's little girl and thought - how cute...

Then I saw that one of the guys is just back from Iraq and thought he deserved it for his commitment and dedication to saving lives.

And there's the woman who built a home for abandond children in Honduras.

And the woman who'll carry her husbands gear due to back problems and now Parkinson's...

Then I voted for the hot chick...:D Hey, I'm only human...

later edit:

I felt guilty so I went back and voted for your brother also...Just fire up a different browser if you want to also...lol

lol, thanks everyone. I'll admit -- I almost voted for the hot chick myself... but then I read the essay!

shark.byte.usa:
Steve, I see your new badge, WTH is the "Dive Squad"?

-Garrett
All of the Local Guides and Board Guides have been combined into a group called the Dive Squad. I don't have a lot of other details yet.

For me it was Lauren Dellos. (#1)

But then I have thing for chicks with glasses...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom