Calling All Mac Users!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5 Macs and a Dive Rite Nitek Plus. Thanks, Mark, DiveLog is the best thing I've seen for us Mac people. I use it, and manually enter all the data. I would be great to be ableto download.

OK now I checked the supported hardware and still have questions. The site doesn't explain how things work. Is there a site where I can go see what Divelog does? I dont want to pay for the program and not have it do what I want. Divelog Site assumes you know what it does.

You can download DiveLog and run it for 30 days for free. Find out if it works for you.

It works with every Suunto dive computer currently on the market except for the Vyper 2 and Cobra 2. Those will come once I can get my hands on one to see what they've changed.

Some people using third-party data cables or off-brand USB-serial adapters do have problems with download. For this reason, I do advise people to try the program before buying a license. The trial version is the same as the paid one, you just enter your serial number and then the program will not expire after 30 days.

-Mark

Thanks I will download now. I like the idea of trying Divelog out for 30 days first.

Have owned macs ONLY since 1991 -
currently in our household: 2 macbook pros, one imac, one iphone
I own an oceanic atom2..HATE the software, AND have to run it through parallels..which stinks.
There is no reason why Oceanic shouldnt open up the code.
We travel with 4 other couples ....all mac users, all refusing to buy an Atom2 (which they admit they love mine) because the software wont run with divelog.
I suggest all mac users go to the individual "manufacturers" forums and repost their feelings there as well.

I have Macbook Pro and a Sunnto Vyper 2 (macdivelog dose not support vyper2), waiting to switch over to the new super sleek Mac Book pro having a flash-diver instead of a HD, hopefully they should be releasing the same on jan 15, 2008 as rumor say.

Sorry, I didn't have the patience to read through 250 posts of this thread, so I apologize if my post is inappropriate/irrelevant.

I do no own a dive computer and I will not buy one until they become Mac- and/or Linux-compatible. I also think that they should be re-programmable by user to allow for adjustments according to individual physiology and needs of a particular diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom