Arizona GUE-F report?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats to the participants and on your rec pass Steve. Totally spaced the opening lecture, would have helped if SB wasn't down and the thread lost.

So did Steve shave all your heads after the opening lecture, kind of like boot camp? :11:

:rofl3: j/k glad you had a great class and time. Some day...

-Garrett

As the one who did the video, I have to say these guys all had vast improvement with each dive. They spent alot of time in the water, which was better than being on shore. It was a scorcher out there.

Steve is great to work with and like aaen said, it is obvious he has a background in training.

Karen

thanks for the report...... nice for those of us on the outside to learn what the course was like as theres just so much about gue that i like the sound of

pity about the shaving heads bit.... :wink:

Congrats Steve. You did well. As far as the killing me part...I've had a crik in my neck all week. Last time I play unconcious diver for a guy with pipes like yours!

Maybe I was actually trying to knock ya off so I could liberate those double 130s off your back, I could really use a set of those in the near future. Ah well the drysuit will be the first purchase in the next few weeks, then onto the cannister light and the double tanks.

Who would have though the little guy could have held me down and shaved my head, I fought long and hard but the force was to strong with that one. T

Steve

TSandM:
Metric? Has something changed since April? We did our Rec Triox class in Imperial units.

On our cave1 signoff, we had a german student do 2 days of diving with us.
Danny made us do alternate dives in imperial and metric, even though our SPG's obviously only showed one or the other (all of our depth gauges were settable)

As he said, you go diving in europe, you will be glad you started to learn it now :)

just one more thing to throw at us!

TSandM:
Metric? Has something changed since April? We did our Rec Triox class in Imperial units.

He is talking about first converting feet to meters then meters to ATA since it is eaiser to do that math in your head. Well maybe not such a difference for you since I think you can do diffferential calculus in your head :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom