Driving from Cairns to Sydney what should I not miss?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reminder... I am practicing on land with my new Fuji e900 and plan to use it underwater in a few days. I will see how the land shots turned out and if there are any good ones will share!

We are thinking of diving in Sydney to make up for missing the Yongala. I think Weedy Sea Dragons would make me feel better :D !

Jennifer

right now sydney has been almity fine!

weedies always make everything feel better :D ..... best to go to Kurnell/Sutherland Dive site

OK - this is another bummer for us, for Sask and roegenwalder. Evidently the Nimrod Explorer is not working and the trip going out the 29th is cancelled altogether. We are looking into other options that might fit into our timetables for travelling.

Shoot!

Jennifer

that sucks Sapphire.

i dont know what you have planned but if you are heading south to Brisbane i suggest Nth Stradebroke Island. very small island, no liveaboard but at least you can get out diving in some nice water or a brisbane weekend livaboard http://www.bigcatreality.com/

hope you can sort something out

Thanks Almitywife! Right now we are looking at Taka and Spirit of Freedom to try to get to Osprey Reef. I am searching for reviews on them now...

jennifer

Back
Top Bottom