Scuba tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my tatty

I could decide what I wanted to I did a little of everything. There's lots hidden in there too. Be sure to post what you get.
tatty.jpg

frankc420:
:11: :11: :11:

That's freakin' awesome!

Now that's not me, don't even 'own' one.........Would like a small hawksbill on the outside of an ankle, though........

OK, this is my first post in over a year, and I'm happy to say that ...

I'm still a chicken and never got a tattoo :dork2:

The greatest Scuba tattoo I ever saw was at Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World. I was in line waiting for my turn to go thru the snorkeling tank wearing my Amphibious Outfitters T shirt when the attendant remarked that he liked my t shirt. I told him if he liked the front he’d like the back and I turned and showed him the back which was their logo. The one with the frog and the scuba tank on its back. He replied that that was cool and then he said look at this. He rolled up the arm of his short sleeve shirt to revel an exact replica of the frog with the scuba tank tattoo on his upper arm. I almost fell over. My wife was also impressed so much so that she said if I was ever to get a tattoo that is the one I must have. By the way she hates tattoos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom