Newbie from Atlanta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MargiS

New
Reaction score
Hello -

I just found out about the ScubaBoard at the Atlanta Dive Show this morning! I have been a certified diver for quite some time (since about 1988) - but don't have many dives under my belt. I am looking forward to being a part of this online community!

Margi

MargiS:
Hello -

I just found out about the ScubaBoard at the Atlanta Dive Show this morning! I have been a certified diver for quite some time (since about 1988) - but don't have many dives under my belt. I am looking forward to being a part of this on line community!

Margi

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I have found ScubaBoard to be an excellent resource.

You might want to fill out your ScubaBoard profile. You can also add an avatar that will appear in every post that you make. In my case the avatar is the picture my daughter took of me when we were diving in Curacao last year.

ronbeau:
You might want to fill out your ScubaBoard profile. You can also add an avatar that will appear in every post that you make. In my case the avatar is the picture my daughter took of me when we were diving in Curacao last year.

Welcome! I'm new too. In my case the avatar is a picture of me diving in Lucky Peak resevoir in Idaho...

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

welcome to the scubaboard,checkout the lake lanier looney birds forum for local and out of town dives going on around the area.

Hey MargiS.. Welcome to the board. A Georgia Boy here.. Just a bit further South.. How was the dive show? I got in trouble with "the boss" a couple weeks ago and she revoked my kitchen pass to go to the show. :D So, I was wondering how it was.. Again, Welcome..

Welcome to the board! Jump on in, the water's fine!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. This is a great place to find local divers and all things that relate to diving. Enjoy the forums.

HOWDY NEIGHBOR! I was at the show too! Had a blast! If you want to do some diving just PM me! I try to get down to Florida at least 1x a month to get my gills wet!

Happy Diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom