Pensacola dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfranks1658

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi gang, just joined this message board and thought would give this a try. I plan to be in the Pensacola area the week of June the 4th. Will be diving and right now probably going to dive the Orskinsy that week although might change my mind if given better options, :)
Anybody want to dive with me, don't have a dive buddy on this trip so am open. Also if you have ideas of what other dive spots there might be in the Pensacola or Destin area I would appreciate the information.
Thanks
PS: at this time going with Dive Pro out of Pensacola if I do the aircraft carrier dive.

The Oriskany is one of the best wreck dives in the world, you won't find a better site in the area, but there are several hundred other great sites - just don't expect them all to be world class dives like the Oriskany. Dive Pros can get you out to several of them.

I'll likely be shore diving that weekend, no boats though.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

I'll be in Destin June 2nd - June 10th Diving the Jetties everyday. I will be going out with Scubatech the morning of the 7th. I'll dive with ya anytime.

Back
Top Bottom