7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked tonight after work. Was nice. gotta keep it easy to keep the shin splints at bay! AARRRGGGHHHH

I am going through a rough patch personally right now, but got in 30 min on the treadmill plus 5 min cool down. 265 calories, 1.80 miles, 3.0-4.0 incline, 3.0-3.6 mph.

I just wanted to say that although I am going to be going through alot of changes, you all mean an extreme amount to me as you have helped keep me motivated, and hope that it will stick despite what happens in the coming months. Thank you.

saria75, hang in there! Whatever you are going through, know that we are here supporting you.

I did my jog this morning. The whole way without walking, and more importantly did a walk around the block with the dog for my warm up and the shins did not bother me! Whoo HOO!!! Got to remember how important a warm up and cool down exercises are!

Scuba_Jenny:
saria75, hang in there! Whatever you are going through, know that we are here supporting you.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

it has been a long time since i posted on scuba board, but

did 5 laps of stadiums, 1200 meter run, and some power training, and boy do i feel it this morning

my shift key is broken, and it really bothers me

Well, today can't exercise too heavy, gonna go night diving tomorrow. :D

Workout done! Took a 1.25 mile walk with the pooch. I didn't time it today, but I'm guessing it took about 18 minutes. Okay... I know, it wasn't a 30 minute workout... but I have to work tonight, and I'll get plenty of exercise there. :wink:

It's hot and humid out and we're happy to be back in the AC. LOL Dolly is getting really accustomed to the walks and the harness. She was keeping it slack and right at my side... so, I let go of the harness half way thru and she stayed by my side the whole time, following commands when given! She's never been one to run off, or take off after other animals, cars, or anything, so I feel safe letting go. She remained at my side and did really good! I love the German Shephard traits in her! (The other half of her is rottie.) :D

Sarita, sorry to hear you may be having some personal issues going on. I wish you all the luck with whatever it is. We're here for ya, girl!

Keep up the good work, and keep on posting!

erparamedic:
It's hot and humid out and we're happy to be back in the AC. LOL Dolly is getting really accustomed to the walks and the harness. She was keeping it slack and right at my side... so, I let go of the harness half way thru and she stayed by my side the whole time, following commands when given! She's never been one to run off, or take off after other animals, cars, or anything, so I feel safe letting go. She remained at my side and did really good! I love the German Shephard traits in her! (The other half of her is rottie.) :D
Glad to hear the dog is being good. I have to keep mine on a leash now. He used to be pretty good, but I have been giving him ear drops for an infection and now he is deaf! he just goes trotting off into la la land as I am yelling for him. hmmmm I wonder if he is just ignoring me???:rofl3: :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom