Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to everyone from the UK.
I am visiting Barbados next March for a holiday with my son, (a non diver), and wondered if anyone could recomend who to dive with. I only intend to do 1 or 2 days diving.
Thanks.

Hi Stevieboy
having spent many years diving in Barbados, I would recommend using Hightide Watersports at the Coral Reef Club, St James. www.divehightide.com
They are on the tranquil west coast of the island, right in the middle of some of the best dive sites, and have a 37ft fully covered aluminum pontoon boat. Your son could do a half day resort course and you could both dive together in the afternoon.
Happy diving.
Mooring Inspector.

SB....search out trip reports Barbados 2005 and Barbados 2006.... both will give you good ideas of things to do. I would especially recommend a days catamaran tour. Tiami is a good one.

Hi there - I lived/worked in Barbados for a year and taught with Dive Barbados with Michael (Wilson) I think. His shop was in South Church...bet you could google him. If you do, tell him Sarah Moody formerly with Divi Resorts says hi!!!
sarah@h2otours.net

We are from the UK as well. I would look for somewhere close to where you are staying, we once booked with a dive op in Bridgetown and drove there on the Monday morning. It was total gridlock on the roads.

We have used Westside Scuba who were good.

Have a good trip

Back
Top Bottom