What are your 5 UN-favorite movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't watch enough movies to have 5 un-favorites. Of the few I've watched over the years "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" is the only one I can think of that I couldn't even finish watching.
Ber :lilbunny:

Giggi:
Titanic - way overrated - stupid ending (yea, I know the boat sank.. but that's not the ending to which I was referring)
Anything else with Leonardo DiCaprio - except "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" - a brilliant performance...he should stick to characters more like this one since they seem closer to the personality he tends to show the public.
Eyes Wide Shut - does anyone else here think most of Kubrick's films are overrated?
Luther the Geek - the reason we don't let my father in law pick Friday night movies anymore

Except that I thought full-metal-jacket was grade-a dopey and that 2001 was a better book than movie, no.

catherine96821:
Both Kill Bill Movies, Pulp Fiction sucked too

Seven
We will never watch movies together.

but we'd have fun otherwise probably...

fighting and stuff

violence just isn't my thing, unless it's personal.

Naked Lunch
The DaVinci Code
all Horror movies
all Rambo
and then some...

(c8

FW, you hated TOP GUN??? I saw that movie four times the week it came out. Couldn't stand Tom Cruise, but I loved the airplanes . . .

Well, I almost walked out on Spiderman 3 this weekend, so I guess that would be one (the final fight scene kinda made it worth it though). I'd also have to say Rocky V, Jaws 2 through 17, Aqua Teen Hungerforce (love the tv show though) and Mission Impossible II.

Chris

Open Water
Kate and Leopold
Citizen Kane
Jersey Girl (the one with J.Lo)
Lord of the Rings

Not including movies you would have seen on MST3K, some recent ones I can think of...

Napoleon Dynamite
Flightplan
Freddy Got Fingered
Crank
LXG
Solaris (the original Russian version... most boring movie I've ever seen)

P.S. This thread just proves that everyone has different tastes... several of the titles listed here are some of my favorites (and a lot of the other ones I really like):

Se7en
Lord of the Rings
Citizen Kane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom