Anyone up for Millbrook?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King_of_All_Tyrants

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all-

Is anyone going to be at Millbrook one of the next few weekends? I'm itching to try out my new drysuit.

Best,

KoAT

i just spent the last two days there, albeit not in a drysuit. it's cold, very cold. next on my list is dry suit training. what dry suit did you end up getting?

i was wearing 7mm farmer john w/5 mm hood and gloves. i had 3mm tropical boots. 7mm boots are what i probably needed. the ice cream head/brain freeze was no joke...

KoAT-

It has been more than two months since my last open water dive.

I would love to go, but alas, no dry suit - yet. The best I can do is a 7mm with a 5/3 hooded vest, and I don't think the temps at Millbrook are quite there.

Mountain Dog

King-
I think we are going there this Saturday- between 3 and 6 of us. Some have been there before, others haven't, all of us would be happy to meet another diver-
-Jay

Love to go this week , but will be in FL this weekend :)
If I can get a kitchen pass, maybe next weekend.

Is the rumor true that TDS has raised the cost of a Millbrook quarry pass for 2007?

JayJudge:
King-
I think we are going there this Saturday- between 3 and 6 of us. Some have been there before, others haven't, all of us would be happy to meet another diver-
-Jay

So Jay, did you go? What's the word on Millbrook?

Mountain Dog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom