new breathing apparatus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaperro

Reaction score
has anyone heard about that Israeli Inventor thats tryng to invent a breathing apparatus that will allow breathing underwater without the assistance of compressed air tanks.the invention will use the relatively small amounts of air thats already in water to supply oxygen to scuba divers and submarines. if u've heard of it, do u know if it on shelves yet/or does it not even work

Yeah, I bought one yesterday. N

Me too, mine converts it to nitrox though, they are going to release the trimix version in a couple of months. The price is pretty high though, roughly $40-$50.

Wow. People are really applying the <sarcasm> tags today

This is what I hate about this forum. The guy asks a simple question.. Have you heard of it, does it work.. A simple answer, Yes or No woulds suffice. But no, everyone tries to nail the guy, I'm assuming, because it doesn't sound feasible.. Not everyone is as knowledgeable about scuba as YOU.

You are a couple of years from seeing this device on the shelf at your LDS. The link below gives a better description of the device and how it is inteneded to operate.

http://www.xray-mag.com/article/124

I will probably wait for the second generation of the device before I switch over.

Enjoy.

sbrooks:
This is what I hate about this forum. The guy asks a simple question.. Have you heard of it, does it work.. A simple answer, Yes or No woulds suffice. But no, everyone tries to nail the guy, I'm assuming, because it doesn't sound feasible.. Not everyone is as knowledgeable about scuba as YOU.

Yet you keep returning. . .

about 6.324 seconds. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom