Was April Fool's Prank funny?

Was SB April Fool's Prank 2007 funny?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironically, it's more amusing to me now (that I know it was all a spoof) than when I first experienced it.

Leejnd:
You chose to use those words. Deal with it.

I tried to deal with it by explaining. That obviously didn't work, so I apologized.

Leejnd:
One thing I truly do not understand is why anyone who didn't even EXPERIENCE yesterday would come in here and fight tooth and nail for his/her right to express how much they disliked it. Huh???

I missed it, my dear. Who has done that?

Leejnd:
I also don't understand why someone who clearly doesn't even LIKE this board continues to spend so much time posting on it.

I missed this one too.

:deadhorse:

Come to Florida, I'll take you diving.

Leejnd:
Anybody wanna beat the horse some more? LOL!

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Honestly, it was dead when I got here... I've only been poking it a bit.

:1poke:

Walter:
I missed it, my dear. Who has done that?
Oh please. Too many examples to post. But if you insist I'll go back and find them.

Walter:
I missed this one too.
I was referring to this, and the ensuing discussions:

NWGratefulDiver:
NOK is alive and well on ScubaBoard ... more and more, it's being encouraged. Good for business, as hits are all that matters to the advertisers. But the level of useful content is declining, and the folks who used to contribute to actual scuba discussion are becoming harder and harder to find here.

A few of us don't see that as a good thing ...

Walter:
Come to Florida, I'll take you diving.
Was just there. Dove the Oriskany. :blinking:

Leejnd:
Oh please. Too many examples to post. But if you insist I'll go back and find them.

Really? I haven't noticed any.

Leejnd:

Bob likes the board.

Leejnd:
Was just there. Dove the Oriskany. :blinking:

Doesn't count, you didn't dive with me. I'm planning to dive it in August. How'd you like it?

Leejnd:

LeeAnne ... if you truly believe I don't like this board, then you haven't been paying attention.

But my reasons for coming here are probably very different than yours. And more and more I miss the people I used to feel a sense of community with ... because many of them no longer come here.

I think it fair to say that I have earned my right to be here ... and my right to express my views about how this community is evolving. I can assure you that when the time comes that I decide I no longer like it here, no one will have to tell me to leave ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
But my reasons for coming here are probably very different than yours.
Yea...You want to learn how to dive on the internet because you are a cheap %$#%$#%$ LOL

JeffG:
Yea...You want to learn how to dive on the internet because you are a cheap %$#%$#%$ LOL
Beats the hell out of paying for classes ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom