Scuba Quiz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do it easy:
That quiz is missing something- there's no mention of drysuits and when they ask about cold water, they completely skip over the Great Lakes and freshwater all together. I protest!!! :wink:

Just scrared of real cold water - you know, the type that can get a bit viscous while your diving.

do it easy:
That quiz is missing something- there's no mention of drysuits and when they ask about cold water, they completely skip over the Great Lakes and freshwater all together. I protest!!! :wink:

Yeah, I had to laugh about that too.... cold like California.... LOL. Cold is when your mask freezes to your face.

R..

Well, since I wasn't a great fit to the survey, I just typed my *real* answers.
  1. My best dive was near Birmingham, Alabama. (Go figure.)
  2. I wear a drysuit. (I've never seen a dry shortie... but it'd be a fun joke suit.)
  3. My favorite thing to see is whatever's there. (I'm an equal opportunity appreciator.)
  4. No mantas (only some stingrays).
  5. No whale sharks (except in the Georgia Aquarium).
  6. Um... *without* a buddy? (Solo, that is.)
  7. Does low 40s below the thermocline count? (Otherwise, no cold water. Just some upper 40s/low 50s.)
  8. More than 100 dives a year (didn't count the number of days).
  9. Nah, but I'm not hungry. (Maybe diving near spearfishers would actually let me see a wild shark... hmmm....)
  10. Gimme a Q! Gimme a U! Gimme an A! Gimme a couple Rs! Gimme a Y! What's that spell?!? All of the above!

ClayJar:
Well, since I wasn't a great fit to the survey, I just typed my *real* answers.
  1. My best dive was near Birmingham, Alabama. (Go figure.)
It had to have been the day I was there. It was one of my best diving days.

snepdiver:
It had to have been the day I was there. It was one of my best diving days.
You know, come to think of it, that site's basically A Tale of Two Cities... :wink:

ClayJar:
I wear a drysuit. (I've never seen a dry shortie... but it'd be a fun joke suit

LOL! Where are the DIY folks when you need them? That would be TOOO funny :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Nice survey! Lots of fun to see the results.

What about West Coast Canada and East Coast Canada - which both seem to be missing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom