"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still not sure I get it. Does it replace the original name with yours for everybody?

Scott T:
I'm still not sure I get it. Does it replace the original name with yours for everybody?

Yes it does, ^you^ did it it's all over the board..........

Hey you! Yeah, you with the yacht-sized ego. We see you, clicking on all the threads on Scubaboard with your screen name in them...you actually believe that all these people are talking about you! You think that lightning has struck, and you are suddenly the most popular person on Scubaboard. We see you checking your hair and teeth in the reflection of your computer, cuz you're thinking that if you're that popular you'd better start taking a little more care with your appearance. Your name is everywhere! Everyone LOVES you! You always wondered what it felt like to be at the top of the social food chain. Back in high school, you'd gaze at the beautiful people in the "in" clique, and dream what it would feel like to be one of them...and now you ARE! Everyone knows your name! Or, at least your screen name. When April Fool's Day is over and the board gets back to normal and you realize that everywhere you saw your name, everyone else saw their own name...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

Great stuff!!! :rofl3: I have to admit..I did a double take when I saw my name in all the messeges. Had to go back through the posts to figure out what was going on..:14:

Nice work, whomever is responsible--this one took me a couple minutes to figure out!

I wish I could take credit but................................not I! I was playing paddy cakes!

Leejnd:
Hey you! Yeah, you with the yacht-sized ego. We see you, clicking on all the threads on Scubaboard with your screen name in them...you actually believe that all these people are talking about you! You think that lightning has struck, and you are suddenly the most popular person on Scubaboard. We see you checking your hair and teeth in the reflection of your computer, cuz you're thinking that if you're that popular you'd better start taking a little more care with your appearance. Your name is everywhere! Everyone LOVES you! You always wondered what it felt like to be at the top of the social food chain. Back in high school, you'd gaze at the beautiful people in the "in" clique, and dream what it would feel like to be one of them...and now you ARE! Everyone knows your name! Or, at least your screen name. When April Fool's Day is over and the board gets back to normal and you realize that everywhere you saw your name, everyone else saw their own name...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

NICELY DONE! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Can this be saved? I want a copy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice!!! Just stopped to take a breath from laughing a lung up!!!!!

Good job Leejnd! Too funny!!!
Hope youre on my team- wouldnt want you against me!

Back
Top Bottom