Diving Ohio, this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives:
The ones with solid orange dots on their wristbands. :wink:

You can't see the wristbands under the wetsuits :eyebrow:

Steve_Dives:
Ahh man! Now everybody knows about my Koko socks! :rofl3: They were a gift, and the only place to cold enough to wear them is in 51F water.

I thought they were cool!
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
I thought they were cool!
Ber

It's the colors I don't like. The socks are really warm.

With the Kokos being green and red, they seem like Christmas Koko socks. While that's kinda fun to say, Christmas Koko socks, how many opportunities are there to celebrate Christ's birthday and a non-Christian god at the same time? Maybe I'm putting too much analysis into socks? Maybe I am risking having the thread taken over by a creationist vs. evolution debate? :l: Christmas Koko socks. Yeah, it's still fun to say.

LOL I have to admit I originally thought they were reindeer and had to take a second look. Men in reindeer socks look much sillier than men in Kokopelli socks :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
LOL I have to admit I originally thought they were reindeer and had to take a second look. Men in reindeer socks look much sillier than men in Kokopelli socks :rofl3:

Yes, you're hitting that nail on the head.
Dandy socks = :bic:

Ber Rabbit:
Scuba snob huh? Wouldn't even wander down and say "Hi!" My students had the bunkhouse, I slept in my DM's heated camper :D

If I had known that you were there, I would have wandered down. I got in at 2:30 on Saturday, did one dive... froze and then warmed up at a Steakhouse in Findlay.

Then, I woke up to breakfast, did another dive, froze (saw your HHR in there somewhere, but you were headed out then), and set personal records for how fast I changed and got out of there into a warm RAV4 for the drive home.

It's too bad that Ken or you didn't notice my divemobile parked by the deep dock in your travels. Next time, you may want to leave a note :) .

diverbrian:
It's too bad that Ken or you didn't notice my divemobile parked by the deep dock in your travels. Next time, you may want to leave a note :) .

I keep forgetting you have the new divemobile, I don't even remember seeing a RAV4 :D I didn't get up to the front very much, I got there at 7:45am on Saturday and only wandered up once (Sunday morning).

Ber Rabbit:
I keep forgetting you have the new divemobile, I don't even remember seeing a RAV4 :D I didn't get up to the front very much, I got there at 7:45am on Saturday and only wandered up once (Sunday morning).

I didn't notice the RAV4 either, and I even walked up to the office area.

Ken

WHITESTAR!!!! Its gunna be sweet!......70-120 ft of vis, opening day! Thats what its all about..sooo excited:) Anyone is welcome to come...there should be a group of divers..most have double tanks..just walk up and say hello

Tek Adventure Diver:
WHITESTAR!!!! Its gunna be sweet!......70-120 ft of vis, opening day! Thats what its all about..sooo excited:) Anyone is welcome to come...there should be a group of divers..most have double tanks..just walk up and say hello

It was some of the worst "opening day" viz I've ever seen. Wasn't much greater than 20ft. Not sure what the deal was, but it was disappointing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom