Great White

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's rumors of a recent sighting near Seal Rock. Milo has been scared to dive Deadman's ever since. He avoids Deadman's like the plague, now. He keeps coming up with these whacked out excuses ... like leaving his dry suit in another car. PUUULEEEEEEEAZE ! :wink:

sharkattack.gif

I think that was Shamu painted gray and white...:D

Seriously...WOW...that dude has a big brass pair...:confused:

that guy must be terminally ill. Or he saw one to many episodes of the dog whispher

that is pretty brave, nutz, crazy, insane, waco, or whatever else you want to call it for a cheese eating surrender monkey... assuming he WAS french of course!

Wow! That's different!

I'm guessing that the sharks have a way of sensing whether or not you are afraid the way some other animals do.

I'll let you know how it works out if I ever get to see a Great White that closely and live to tell about it! :11:

Christian

headhunter:
I'll let you know how it works out if I ever get to see a Great White that closely and live to tell about it! :11:

Wanna dive Seal Rock this weekend ? :wink:

He's got brass ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom