diving on good friday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2diver once bubbled...
I might also be able to make an appearance. What time does the party start?

TTFN

well, we are meeting at the denny's in belleville at about 10:30, probably hit ducks around 11:30.

the more the merrier!

NetDoc once bubbled...
Wouldn't that make "Good Friday" a "great Friday"??? :tease: AND... should I mention that I will hit dive # 30 for the year this weekend, even after taking most of January and half of February off due to an injury??? Or should i mention that my last two ocean dives were without a wetsuit? Nah, I will be kind and won't mention it! :tease:

Only one "word" for you Pete...thhhfffffffffffftthhhhhh................

ok guys, having a slight situation!

I was supposed to get equipment for jrtonkin and cat, and when I went down to the local shop on my lunch, he's closed! Now I'm stuck here at work until 8:30 tonight.

anybody else have a source for 6 tanks of air, a BC and a set of regs?

Give the boys at Northern Tech Diver a call, The're going diving tomorrow but you proberly can site something up

JB

Have you tried giving George and Susan a call? They might be able to help you out. I think that they would be more than happy to help if they can.

TTFN

ok, no panic guys, managed to get the equipment!

called the shop owner at home, he was out teaching, and came to the shop to let me have the stuff :wink:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
ok, no panic guys, managed to get the equipment!

Bravo... hate to see divers without equipment!

Tom R once bubbled...
Did you get diving? About 15 of us made it to Rockport on Friday, so good we're doing it again on Saturday

Tom

Canuck Diver, Cat, jrtonkin, Diver Joe and I all got together and had a fine dive.

Weeeelllll. Ok jrtonkin's reg went into freeflow twice, and on exiting my knee gave out and -- well I warmed up the air bit. A fine time though. (I have photo proof... but they have to be devloped first)

We had so much fun we planned to join Doppler at Rockport the next day. Unfortunately Canuck Diver had a transportation issue, and a problem with an ear, so it was just the four of us. Fine time again. Weeelll -- so Cat's LP was leaking a bit, and I discovered the LDS hadn't given me a full fill (only 1200 -- I know my fault for not checking before I left the shop, but I've never had a problem before, so just a reminder to myself).... Still a fine time.

I do think Cat probably wins some type of an award for driving great distances to go diving!

Back
Top Bottom