Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garfish:
Hello all:

Southwestern Pennsylvania here. Add me to your list.

Sam

Hi Sam. Gonna go down to storm on Good Friday. Are you up for it. I'm actually heading down thursday night. Jim

Ping! NoVA here!

JimLap:
Hi Sam. Gonna go down to storm on Good Friday. Are you up for it. I'm actually heading down thursday night. Jim

Hey jim:

It's good to hear from you. On apr.6th "good friday" a ?
Yes, i'm up for it. I'll call you later this month to let you know for sure when i can come down.
I been told that i will be returning to my job soon. Saturday will probably be better. No work i hope.
I got your number. Anybody else from Wash. Scuba going?

Sam.

Jim will probably come down Friday and maybe bring a student or two who need to finish up. Not sure who else but I'll be putting a flyer up down the shop this week. Again I'm going down thursday night right after work and staying the night and friday night. Coming home Saturday afternoon.

JimLap:
Jim will probably come down Friday and maybe bring a student or two who need to finish up. Not sure who else but I'll be putting a flyer up down the shop this week. Again I'm going down thursday night right after work and staying the night and friday night. Coming home Saturday afternoon.

Jim: i'll see if i can make it friday if i can . Maybe stay over.

sam.

Another Northern VA here.

Anybody diving Lake Rawlings this Sunday?(Mar 24).

I am here in Virginia.

I am member of Chester Dive Club. We are heading to Key Largo for a week at Easter. We are also doing a week long live-aboard to Galapagos next year!

I frequent a LDS in Chester, VA Dallas Weston Dive Center. Dallas just retired - so he can Dive more! Dave and Kim are the proud new Owners and they also just bought all the inventory of another shop so they are FULLY Stocked right now!

I dive the local quarry Lake Rawlings here when I can't get away to Florida, NC Coast or Bonaire.

Of course I am sort of a warm water wimp so I usually don't hit the Quarry before late May or June!

If you are out this way let me know!

Mark

Eastern Shore of MD!!! Also we are trting to get a group for us DelMarVa people started is it ok to put a link to the yahoo group here?

Hey, I am a Winchester VA diver...got certified at glorious Mt Storm!!! Add me to contact lists! I am within 3 hours of just about all of the major dive sites in the WVA, VA, PA, MD area. Most of my dive buddies are warm water bums. Looking to hook up with some people for some Atlantic Diving off of DELMARVA penninsula this summer! Drop me a line elmcbride@verizon.net

e

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom