Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mooring Inspector

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all
My name is Mooring Inspector and I have only just joined ScubaBoard.
I am interested in Wrecks, Reefs and Macro.
I have been diving in Barbados quite a bit and my favorite wreck dive there is the SS Stavronikita, a 356ft Greek Freighter which was deployed as an artificial reef for diving in 1978.
If you go, dive with Hightide Watersports 1 246 432 0931 www.divehightide.com they are the best dive center on the island. Ask for Hollywood or Elvis, fantastic Guy.
They hosted and co-ordinated the NABS 15th Annual Summit in Nov 05, almost 200 divers attended. 4 dives every day for a week. It was awsome.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

another welcome to ScubaBoard!

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Hi guys
Thanks for the welcomes.
I will fill out the profiles etc.
Dive safe...................
Mooring Inspector

welcome to the board from the tropical paradise known as england!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom