Subic Trip Report - 10 March 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unless theyre the holiday(s), koya. :D

clgsamson:
off days, mons? tues?! nobody dives on a Monday/Tuesday:D

ishbaby:
nice trip report iris!! im inggit u get to dive subic na! next time wanna join u. . . hopefully u free on weekdays coz my offs are mon and tues only. . :(
i can dive mondays!!! i don't have class mondays!!! let's dive PLEEEEEEZEEEEE...

(gordon can dive mondays too hehehe)

Jag

tomorrow?

My 2 thumbs up to Boardwalk dive center, George and his whole crew. Excellent service and hospitality.

Thanks for letting us penetrate the new york and LST on air only and of course for the profile we needed for our safety stops.

Cheers George!! Be back soon! .....soon maybe next weekend....

Thanks for the contact details iris! :D

Mampsa:
My 2 thumbs up to Boardwalk dive center, George and his whole crew. Excellent service and hospitality.

Thanks for letting us penetrate the new york and LST on air only and of course for the profile we needed for our safety stops.

Cheers George!! Be back soon! .....soon maybe next weekend....

Thanks for the contact details iris! :D
where's that trip report, gino? :D

i sense a DOR in subic... hmmm... :boings:

trip report? hmmm, lemme see...

Saw 2 eagle rays in the LST, aside from that details are just about the same as your dive. when I return, this time we'll hit the 2 cargo holes in the LST on 1 tank, ara d bitin. :D

New york was cool, entered on the opening leading to the engine room, (the one with the warning) turned left to whatever corridor that was, exited on the cannon, then went to the end, penetrated in whatever hole that was, I think we exited at the wreckage.... 60min dive, 40mins bottom time, 20min deco at 5 stages....

Hehe, my facts are really messed up, maybe somebody more familiar with the new york can give a clearer picture.

If my wallet permits, i'll be there every 2 weeks. hehe.

DOR in subic, no problem.... :D

you saw eagle rays?!!! not fair! wanna go back :crazy3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom