Some Reef Check Pics - many more to come soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was asked to come and take some shots for the RC folks this past Sat. Here are a few. I have a ton I'm working thru - I'll post more later. Off to work now.

I wanted to put these up to give you a taste of the flavah the RC people offer. It was a great experience to be with this group of smart, passionate, committed people for a day. I can't wait to express the dives in my shots.

More soon.

Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start yo Checkin' here!
75285364.fM3adLC3.jpg

Craig - SoCal Reef Check Queso Grande
75218501.T7KXxdKf.jpg

Fishy ID time!
75285231.gBA7GZB1.jpg

75285384.51xOW3Jq.jpg

Our own HBReefCheckChica
75269579.t3W5xz9u.jpg

More soon. Reef'Chica was buddied with our own OrangeLion. Don't let the sweet glasses and wry smile fool you - the boy has some skeels underwater - I got a ton of him in is raging yellow fins - in perfect trim counting the sealife. I also grabed shots of SoCal Dana and Bryan (Brian?) as they checked and counted and floated amongst the sea life.

I was very pleased to be able to tag along with this group. There is a full report coming with links to the RC site in the next day or two. For now, enjoy the pics!

Very cool . . . What fun, that you went along to chronicle!

Great photos, as usual!

What a treat it was for me to dive with Claudette as a buddy and Ken as official recorder of our exploits! As thrilled as I was to know I'd be teaming up with these two, I was somewhat intimidated. To be complimented on my skills by two divers I hold in high esteem is an honor! Now show me MY PICTURES!!! LOL!!!

hey that's awesome, how can i help to survey and do transects of our reef system?

BioNerd:
hey that's awesome, how can i help to survey and do transects of our reef system?

It all starts right here: http://www.reefcheck.org/rcca/rcca_home.php

Surf around the site and you will find answers to all of your questions. Well, not all...I mean you cant expect them to answer ALL of your questions like what is the meaning of life or why am I here (why are you here?)...Who are you? What do want? Why are looking at me like that?

Cool pictures, Ken! We had fun out there! Can't wait to see the rest-

It was great having you come along with us on what turned out to be a terrific day of diving. Everyone did a great job out there. We've posted the official trip report on the Reef Check website at http://forum.reefcheck.org/ in the Certified RCCA Divers section.
I'm looking forward to having you join us in the full training at the end of the month.

See you all in the water.

Chris

Hey! I think some of those fish are fake! They looked two-dimensional somehow. :11:

Great to see that Ken. I've been wondering what types of things they were up to. I look forward to the report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom