Dive Tours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orangelion03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks to Dave-Teamcasa' post of last week, I'm now considering going off on a diving holiday sometime this year myself. Can anyone suggest an outfit for arranging diving tours? I know some of the local shops offer group tours (Cali Dive Co has a Belize trip in September that looks promising), but are there other options?

Short list:
Belize
Coz
Roatan (thanks Jim!)
Curacao
Turks

Trip N' Tour in Fallbrook and World of Diving in El Segundo both handle dive packages. Caradonno does a lot of pacakages to the Caribbean. If you are looking to go with a shop group, Laguna Sea Sports is another one you might check out. They do several trips a year.

I think Karim at Hollywood divers was working on putting some trips together.

As I said before try Lori at www.utopiadestinations.com

If you want to pay my way I'll be more then happy to be your buddy :)

Glycerin:
If you want to pay my way I'll be more then happy to be your buddy :)

Not if it means helping shlep your twin 130s man...

Robert,
Give me a call at the Cypress store we have a trip to Belize and a few others.

Milo

PM sent. Out of your short list we have 3 of your destinations this year alone. We offer trips every month somewhere in the world and even offer SB members discounts on these trips. All our travelers are either solo, single or buddyless. You can learn more at www.SingleDivers.com ...don't let the name fool you. We are not a dating site, we are a travel site for solo travelers wanting to save money and dive with other solo travelers. (If you do meet someone that is considered a bonus!) :D Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Kamala

p.s. We have a Belize trip April 21-28 with a number of people arriving early and/or staying late to do land based sightseeing. The trip is a liveaboard and we have $100 for any SB member wanting to go. See my signature for a link to the thread on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom