Fathom Dive Wear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FathomDiveWear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello there,

My Name is Clint Summes, dwaters invited me to introduce myself here in the local forum. I would like to invite everyone to take a look at Fathom Dive Wear, www.fathomdivewear.com. Fathom is a new Temecula, CA based company specializing in casual wear for divers. Its not your usual frogs and such, more edgey and modern. I have a few stores in the area carrying the line, as well as my online store.

Personally, I have been diving for 16 years. I'm a PADI Assistant Instructor, and Techdiver. I work out of The Scuba Center at Camp Pendleton, Ca. I love to dive, I love hanging around with folks who dive. I hope you like the new stuff that Fathom offers and look forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Thanks, safe diving!

Just gotta tell everyone, I just got and wore for the first time my ladies tank. It totally rocks. Also got a beanie and was amazed that it actually fits correctly, it even covers my ears completely which is really important on cold mornings!!

Kim

Back
Top Bottom