Hello from Sothern California!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FathomDiveWear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there,
My name is Clint. I am a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, Ca.

I just started a company called Fathom Dive Wear. I wanted to join here and meet some new folks and introduce myself.

I also belong to somewestcoast communities; sdtechdiving.com and scubapost.net.

Thanks

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the 'board!
Now that you found this site and I see other forums...please feel free and check out your local forum here. We enjoy alot of varrious dives and it is always good to have another experienced diver around to share in your knowledge. p.s. good looking t-shirts

Clint,
another welcome to ScubaBoard...enjoy!

Thank you for being there, Marine! Thank you Very Much!

Welcome Aboard.

Rick

smilies-41093.png

Camp Pendleton, huh? I know a little about it...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Thanks friends, its a pleasure to be here.

Any of you local guys do the Tech thing? We are hitting the Missle Tower (165') Sat and Sun. Assisting with a Tech class from The Scuba Center at CAmp Pendleton.

p.s. DandyDon, I am a Texas boy myself............

Back
Top Bottom