Where do you get your photo's printed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW. 1.89 for 8 x 10 !

Love the site. the canvas wraps are nice too. Check out the photo books.

thanks, I'll be saving that.

Don't hold out on us now.

Where?: COSTCO

Price for 8x10/8x12: $1.49 ea.

Rating: 11 out of 10!!

Extra comments: Always promt with my order (like within an hour of taking them there). if i dont like the way they came out, i dont pay for them. also, they can do either glossy or luster (matte) finish. Also they can do up to 10x15 inch prints on site at only $2.49 ea! Finally, they use Fuji Crystal Archive paper, which if you check around, is probably some of the best paper out there.

edit: forgot to mention: you can mail order 16x20 and 20x30 inch prints using the same paper and finish options, which takes about a week to a week and a half to deliver. and the best part, they are only $9.99 ea plus a few dollars shipping. Best poster prints i have ever had done!

I've found that the quality of prints at Myphotopipe have been better than Walmart, etc. Service has been great w/ prompt shipping. Watch for their mail list deals and you can get 8x10's for a buck and smaller prints for dirt cheap.

Dwight

I'm just a customer of Myphotopipe and have no affiliation with the company.

yes, I like the on-line and shipping part. Costco and Walmart take too much effort. park, gas, lines. (I barely go in stores anymore)

I think they do on-line too now.

If any of you are in Toronto, www.pikto.com. This is a professional lab, but the metallic c-prints are out of this world. Unfortunately, you'd really have to see samples to appreciate it.

justin-branam:
Where?: COSTCO

Price for 8x10/8x12: $1.49 ea.

Rating: 11 out of 10!!

Extra comments: Always promt with my order (like within an hour of taking them there). if i dont like the way they came out, i dont pay for them. also, they can do either glossy or luster (matte) finish. Also they can do up to 10x15 inch prints on site at only $2.49 ea! Finally, they use Fuji Crystal Archive paper, which if you check around, is probably some of the best paper out there.

edit: forgot to mention: you can mail order 16x20 and 20x30 inch prints using the same paper and finish options, which takes about a week to a week and a half to deliver. and the best part, they are only $9.99 ea plus a few dollars shipping. Best poster prints i have ever had done!

I used to take my negs (in the good 'ol days) and my cd's to a local camera/photo store. Digital cameras and on-line camera sales killed their business--sic transit gloria--and, so, I went to Costco. Now, I would not give them an 11 out of 10. No way!!!
It is only 10.9 out of 11...not one tenth of a point more:eyebrow: ...We actually discovered that on the Big Island and were/are quite pleased.

However, I do lament the passing of our faithful photo store.

joewr

Warren_L:
If any of you are in Toronto, www.pikto.com. This is a professional lab, but the metallic c-prints are out of this world. Unfortunately, you'd really have to see samples to appreciate it.

Hi, Warren,

This sounds neat...have you ever used their on-line service?

joewr

Adjust where needed in PS, then upload to Costco, pickup in an hour,or whenever I am can.

Since getting digital cameras in 2000, I've only printed 26 photos total. That was a single print job a couple of weeks ago for my kid's science project. We went to Wal-Mart and paid pennies per print from the machine on the counter (so nothing uploaded over the internet).

Apart from that, I don't really have much need for prints. I'd probably use Wal-Mart again because at about 25 miles away it's close and is open late when I can get there.

Back
Top Bottom