Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moi and Dawn and John. I have our communal firewood needs covered. I promise not to let us run out this time.

whenever scubafool makes a promise, i go "yayayaya nanananaannaan nanananananana yayaayayay daddadadadadadadda nanananananannana yayayayaayay"

and then do the exact opposite of whatever he told me to do

I shall attend! I've got atleast three people on my list of things to bring :wink: One of them will say yes and forget about it on accident, one of them is very busy and has kids to take care of, and the other will say maybe and forget. The other things on the list to bring, like towels, wetsuit and sheep, are alot easier than getting people to show up.

So you're a sheepherder then? Sounds like you and Andy should get along famously. But while you guys are busy dancing around in kilts and fooling around with sheep, I'll be carousing with your women, and drinking your rum, ye knaves.

Any photos (movies would be even better) of a lap dance and a grass skirt will have to be published forthose who can't attend the Megadive

Promise?

Mania

I promise. :D

Yeah, but what she didnt say was I would be the one in the grass skirt giving the lapdance...Yeah.

That's where things turn ugly.

Peeps be drinking and carousing with all flavors of rum.
Ronrico rum, coconut rum, dark rum, light rum, pirate rum, Pollo Tropical rum ...
and the grass skirts start a flyin', swishin' to and fro.
The Real Men in kilts just stand back and quietly sip their scotch. :wink:

Andy's lap dancin' sheep start grazing on grass skirts,
(grass skirts soaked in rum),
the sheep start stumbling about,
and all it takes is one forelorn little lambsy strollin' too close to the campfire ...

(*-spark-*)
FOOOM!
baaaa!

... and it's a Total brewhaha from there.

That's when we -normally- get out the mini-marshmallow guns, unleash the
remaining cattle in the trebuchets, then prep gear for sending Andy's tent floating down the Santa Fe.

Unless we decided to get creative this year ..... it could happen.

Sounds way too organized for me maaaaaan...almost like the establishment maaaaaaaaan.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom