Gen San/Davao Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
what is magic synch? is that a type of mushroom or something?

Count me in!

Mike, you need to get out of Yap more often...:D It's a wireless karaoke microphone!

Do you sing?

karaoke microphone?

i will stay in Yap forever to hide my ears from such misery!!!

pakman:
wow, Iris.... stalking Paul?:11:
shoo! go play with larry :crazy3:

dingho:
forget bout it, can not even compete with Boracay, just deep and few to see, or may be when I was there 7 years ago only one diveshop and the DM not familiar with the dive spot, but the owner, a fat foreigner and d pinoy DM s very nice. my best memory is d Pinoy DM guide me to w/c University to hunt! well try it again and make a report! oh yes, they have d biggest seaport fish market, where u can photo the biggest Tuna in you life!!!

Well, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I AM FAT.:D

Regarding the rest... well you must not have been diving the sites we regularly dive these days. Granted 7 years is a long time. We have been discovering new dive sites regularly. Thank god I wasnt diving regularly or professionally back then because I resemble that remark. haha

And stalking is so passe. I am here for all to enjoy.

About that university..................Some people think I am the Dean of Admissions.:eyebrow:

pakman:
Caloy, planning on donating to the scholarship fund?? :rofl3:
caloy's not donating to any fund... he IS the fund...

so prospective scholars come to him and.... ummmm... hmmmm... how do i put it... ummmm... "get an education" :eyebrow:

Jag

Back
Top Bottom