Has anyone ever stayed at Jules Underwater Hotel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen it once. It looks like soemthing cool to do. Don't know about staying the night there but you cna also just go have lunch. I think it was $110, you dive the site, go in for lunch, a chef dives down and cooks you steak and lobster. Seemed pretty cool. I don't think I would pay to actually stay there though, kinda high.

Hey Adam,

Jules is located in a canal in 21 feet of water. I've dove the site several times. When the weather is bad offshore we take students to this area for training. Nice facility, but vis in the canal is not that great. I've talked to people who have stayed there and they have enjoyed the idea and service you get.

I think you'd have a good time there, but don't expect to be in cristal clear water and or see tons of fish.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

It's a nice place to visit (I saw it in 2003), but I wouldn't pay to stay there.

I've dived there, and it sure doesn't look like the cartoon picture.

We couldn't even see our fins.

Ditto on the vis and views ... did my rescue certs in the lagoon
and I'll never forgive the assistant for pointing out nudibranchs to me
all while I'm laying on the bottom playin' possum / victim.

Weah.

Lil' sea boogers like goopy environs I guess.

I would love to do it, but it's way pricey

Still would be a cool adventure for the memory book.

One year my wife got us a night there for my birthday present.

It was cool and fun, but the diving wasn't anything special.

Hey...just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their feedback. I think I'm just going to do the dive and lunch there, just so I can say I did it. Thanks for everything.

I dove there a few times, in Jan when I was last there in 2004 the vis was pretty good we had about 20 feet and had a great time trying to get some college girls to flash us from the research habitat...:)...Think I may hit it again while I'm down in Miami the end of Feb for a few weeks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom