Spring Fling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zen-Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A group of Divers from panama city :bandsmlz: are venturing out to mark a few springs off our "list" our plan is to be at Pardise springs on the 24th of feb. at around opening time then over to Devils Den to hang out and dive:cheers: . planning on camping at Devils Den :popcorn: if weather permits and then leaving early morning :coffee: for Gennie or troy springs sunday morning and then drive home....:auto: There will be five in our group all safe and above all Friendly Divers. show up and say hello, convoy with us, or just sit back and say damn.. wish I could be diving too!! :sharkattack:

Im sure somebody is out there reading this plan and thinking.... hmm that will never work... :no well you might be right. so the plan is subject to slight changes as we have a few weeks, what wont change is the dates. Its my dive buddy:10: and my 16th wedding anniversary:yl2jump: feel free to contact us and lets do what divers do best... make friends.:whack:

That sounds like a plan.

5 divers at Paradise at once will about fill it up. Be careful about the silt.

eandiver:
That sounds like a plan.

5 divers at Paradise at once will about fill it up. Be careful about the silt.

There could be 6 divers at Paradise !!! :wink:
(I try not to miss a chance at Paradise , ya know ... )

Da Bean

P.S. Of course , that's if they will let a poor old lady come and dive with them... :shakehead

Jean,
I can only speak for myself.
But, I have NEVER been sorry for going on any dives with you.
Although,I do get a little moody if I miss out on any such possibility.
Also from reading about the many trips I've missed.
All others seem to be in accord.
So what I'm saying here is that I want to go,that
could be 7 in the hole.
With the exception of a few certain steps on the way out of there,
there really isn't anything a don't like about it.
One of my favorite places in Fla for sure.

Brian

I wondered about how man ppl could fit in paradise springs, have never been there.... but im sure we could make it work... lets do it!

I have dived all those locations. Paradiase is not a all day event its a pretty deep dive in a very strange sink hole. What I would do is after you dive Devils Den just head across the street to Blue Gratto.

Genie is very nice to...actually I dont think you can go wrong with any of the ones you listed.

Brewone0to:
Jean,
I can only speak for myself.
But, I have NEVER been sorry for going on any dives with you.
Although,I do get a little moody if I miss out on any such possibility.
Also from reading about the many trips I've missed.
All others seem to be in accord.
So what I'm saying here is that I want to go,that
could be 7 in the hole.
With the exception of a few certain steps on the way out of there,
there really isn't anything a don't like about it.
One of my favorite places in Fla for sure.

Brian

Awww... :)
7 in da hole ... Hmmm....
Should be fun !!!!

Da Bean

well another week has passed and still looks like a good plan, Jean and Brian, you still in? the five of us are excited about paradise springs, from what we have read we are assuming that it is a deep narrow dive that requires attention to keep from silting up the dive for everyone. hope to see you there.

F&B

Zen-Diver:
well another week has passed and still looks like a good plan, Jean and Brian, you still in? the five of us are excited about paradise springs, from what we have read we are assuming that it is a deep narrow dive that requires attention to keep from silting up the dive for everyone. hope to see you there.

F&B

As of right now , Jean is still IN for the 24th...

Jeano Beano

in 2004 I did a Spring Fling with a few friends from Louisiana. We hit Vorex, Ginnie, Devils Den, Blue Grotto, Manatee Springs, and Crystal River on the way out then hit Ginnie and Vortex on the way back 25 dives it was a awesome 5 days of diving. I definatly recomend a similar trip to anyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom