Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That happened to us on our last dive there..just a couple of weeks ago...strange...

Chris

It's been a long time since I had a feeling (and dive) like that. My first OW dive went way better than Saturday.......go figure.

eandiver:
It's been a long time since I had a feeling (and dive) like that. My first OW dive went way better than Saturday.......go figure.

My package arrived today. On it was a sticker that stated: Urgent, next day delivery, Saturday delivery - by 10:30 :w-t-f: Isn't today Monday? Grrrr.

UPS? That seems to be their norm.

Looks like we are going to have to bail on the Sunday Feb 11 dive on the Sheridan.

Due to some issues with family and work, we are going to have to reschedule our trip to FL from Feb to March, maybe even April.

So sorry- I have noticed there are some interested divers for this dive - Walter and now Git-r-Dun Diver, maybe you can roust our replacements?

Hope we can hook up when we get down to FL.

Diana

Missdirected:
My package arrived today. On it was a sticker that stated: Urgent, next day delivery, Saturday delivery - by 10:30 :w-t-f: Isn't today Monday? Grrrr.

So are you wearing the new rig around the house??:)

Cant wait to go diving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

mwpowell:
Looks like we are going to have to bail on the Sunday Feb 11 dive on the Sheridan.

Due to some issues with family and work, we are going to have to reschedule our trip to FL from Feb to March, maybe even April.

So sorry- I have noticed there are some interested divers for this dive - Walter and now Git-r-Dun Diver, maybe you can roust our replacements?

Hope we can hook up when we get down to FL.

Diana

That is really too bad. Well hopefully now I will get to dive with you when you come. In April we are having some visitors/divers come from Ohio and the Carolinas. Already have a weekend set-up with TY to do the Sheridan. So let us know when you find out the dates that you are coming. We'll get something worked out.

Frogman - DHL - they left me here all day Saturday waiting and hoping. Thing is, I really wanted to get out with Eandiver so he could help me some. Ah well.

John - of course.

cmufieldhockey8:
Greetings Floridians! I was out a bit but I'm back.. and back in Florida too. I got an excellent job in Pensacola. It's a bit far from you guys but I'm at least your area of the country :)

Hey, just saw your post - welcome back kid!!:D

Guess we'll be makin some trips up to pensecola soon......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom