HBDiveGirl's birthday is today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a FANTASTIC birthday Claudette! It's been such a pleasure knowing you and diving with you. Your big heart, insane diving skill and caring spirit are a true asset to the So Cal diving community.

John

I'd like to add another Happy Birthday from FL! I can't thank you enough for the great time I had diving in SoCal with you. It was an incredible experience!

John

Claudette... Wishin ya a Happy Birthday! from out here in the desert....:D

Steve

Happy Birthday Dive-Birthday-Chica-fish somethingorother...oh, I just can't get that name right. Happy Birthday anyway!!!!

I hope you had an awesome day and I wish I could have made it to your SURPRISE PARTY!:(
I'm glad you liked the gift of stainless steel!:14:
Take care!

TSandM:
After all, after giant sea bass and tangles of sea lions and squid egg carpets, what's left? :)
Well, she was taken to a very well planned and finely executed surprise party! From what she told me, it was something she had never had before. So there you go! What is left?:D

bday3.jpg

A happy happy my dear dear Guppy Guru!

Kelli & Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom